Arts Grant artist blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009



I know it's taken me ages to post - but its been a pretty hectic summa. I'm in Kuwait right now but I'll be back in good ol'California on the 14th of Sept. 
So, I'm including a couple of pictures of the portraits I did/have almost finished @ Stanford. One is of my roommate/good friend Sheilan and her mother. The other is also of a friend of mine, David Geeter (i've also included the photo that I used). 
My project is basically a series of 6 portraits of faces around Stanford. They're all 36x36 (just so you guys have an idea) I'm pretty much done with the three others that I started in Kuwait. I'll add those soon enough, now that I finally have this blog up and running...
Anyway, everyone's work looks incredible so far :] Hope you all are enjoying what remains of our summer.
-over'n'out

No comments:

Post a Comment