Arts Grant artist blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

progress!

Hey ho. Here's some paintings I've finished.... trying to get more focused on exactly what I'm doing, I think I'm going to include my whole moleskine sketchbook since I just finished one and have begun another. Grappling with subject matter since I want to move away from portraiture, or at least direct my work with some kind of bent. I have enjoyed shifting styles, which wasn't entirely intentional for any of these, but it just turns out that I get restless doing one thing for too long. Undecided as to whether any of these is particularly more successful than the others. Though they do look cool sort of hanging out together, like a painting party. Not really a lively one, however.





Overall it appears that I am sort of groping around. But I am getting things done... I have a lot of smaller digital pieces and sketches that I'm not sure what to do with. Here are a few..



Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment