Arts Grant artist blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

KZSU photographs and prints

I'm working on photographs of the Stanford radio station, KZSU, documenting the interiors as well as some of the more long standing DJs and personalities. For the past few weeks I've mainly been shooting and processing film, both medium and large format. I've finished scanning and digital manipulation on 3 prints, and I've begun making 17x22" inkjet prints of them.









My target is to show 10 prints. The following are rough scans of several of the other photos I'm considering. I have a couple more batches of film to go through. I was originally planning to use 5 portraits and 5 interiors, but the sprawling messes I've found in the nooks and crannies of the radio station are turning out to be more fascinating to me.









Meanwhile, I've also received my frames and have to assemble them. I've never framed "full bleed" before, so it will be interesting to see how the Framespace spacers I ordered will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment