Arts Grant artist blog

Friday, September 4, 2009

rough studio recording MP3 of Muse

Based on surveying musicians and studio owners for their recommendations, i found what seems to be the most prominent, award-winning recording studio in town. I also convinced the very kind, friendly, and super baller sound engineer to charge me half his usual rate, so that it is the same rate and even cheaper than the other studios. Yay!  Here is an example of a preliminary MP3, the one based on Pygmalion and Galatea. I think it sounded better from his studio speakers... its seems a little echoey for some reason... I will listen to these preliminary recordings in detail and make a note of parts I need to rerecord. I will also add other instruments later, including percussion for some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment